Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 18, 2010

A fashionable BUMP....now if only I could look like these beauty queens!

It has amazed me the way my tummy keeps growing and growing and growing. Over the past few weeks it has just blossomed...we call it a "torpedo". Weird huh? Baby Mac is either going to have a cone head or my tummy will eventually distribute weight elsewhere...its quite a site. So before you ever get preggers you look at all these other women and you are in awe of their precious baby bumps....isnt if funny, women LOVE 2 things...weddings and baby bumps! Well when it becomes YOUR body gaining the weight and clothes becoming to tight you start rethinking how precious those baby bumps really are....Well not really, I still think they are beautiful. Just look at these beauty queens...Nicole Richie, Nicole Kidman and Angelina Jolie...they are all stunning with their baby bumps!

Now if only I had their stylists! I will share my bumpalicious here soon....Have a HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my beautiful amanda MAC! You are prettier than all these so called celebrities!
    I seriously have shown your pregnant pic to so many of my friends and they are jealous of how cute you are preggers!!!!
    Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete