Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Kiss and Say I LOVE YOU.

I cant tell you how much I love kisses from my hubby. I guess is doesnt sound to outlandish, he's my husband, right? For some reason once I get that first kiss in the morning (yes morning breath and all) or the one right before bed time....I just cherish these kisses the most! Oh wait and the one he gives me before leaving for work....or right when he gets home from work....ok you get the point. When your heart is so in love with someone every waking moment with them brings the biggest smile to your face. Here are some pics of him as we call it "gettin' me"!

When Houston and I met and started dating we were at first doing the whole long distance thing...yes, 8 hours away, yuck. So we made sure that when we did see each other that the time spent together was very much enjoyed. We could have a jampacked non-stop weekend or do absolutely nothing at all and still have a blast. We noticed as time went by that it was harder and harder to leave each other and we quickly fell in love. I came up with a saying I would say to him everytime I would see him---"LYMTTY" (pronounced limmity) this stands for:
LOVE YOU MORE TODAY THAN YESTERDAY. This is now engraved on the inside of his wedding band. Its a constant reminder that in just this one year of marriage we fall in love over and over again each and everyday. We Love being in Love. Tell your sweets you Love them everyday, whether by mouth, in a text, with an act of kindness or as Houston would do it....just write it out and put it on the floor of the doorway!
Or write it in the sand......

However you do it....make sure they know just how important they are to you:-) Each day is a gift from God.
Have a HAPPY SUNDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment