Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby Mac's Crib

So I have been going around and around as to what I want Baby Macs room to look like. There are just so many directions that you can go in when it comes to putting together a nursery for a sweet baby boy. It seems everyone is always drawn to BLUE (naturally) which is absolutely normal because its a boy! Being the indecisive person I am I HAVE to come to a conclusion on this one...he will be here in 15 weeks! Im trying to think about future and how I can get the most use out of the furniture that I decide to go with for Baby Mac. One thing I have decided is that a white crib could be used for a baby boy or girl, so thats one decision that has been made, yay! I am IN LOVE with these iron cribs....sweet, yet elegant for our precious little boy.
I am definitely going in the "Shabby Chic" direction as to furniture pieces to put with this bed. I love the vintage look. In Kingsport we live near tons of antique shops and I have scouted most of them out. We are going to have a blast distressing furniture for his little room. (I will post pics once I have a few pieces picked out) Now on to the final decison for his bedding.....hopefully this wont take long. A website that I look at atleast once a day is POSHTOTS. If you have a baby on the way, check it out, very unique findings here.

I will post a 25 week pic soon...the belly is out and he is kicking up a storm. I am constantly wondering what this little guy is going to look like??? Blonde hair, Brown hair, Blue eyes, Green eyes....and the list goes on. God is perfecting his little body as I type, what a beautiful thing:-)


Have a wondeful week!

1 comment: